Last night we had Butternut Squash Ravioli ~ "served with a vegetable medley, in a creamy carrot sauce." This is a frozen dish that can be fixed in the microwave, but I prefer heating it in the oven. I know I said it is hot, but I my oven doesn't seem to heat the house up, so I use it. I can't stand mushy microwaved food.

Quick and easy, clean up is a snap and it is really good! I don't usually go for frozen meals, but this is an exception. We had this with salad and garlic rolls.
Nutritional info: 260 calories / 7 g protein / 7 g fat / 41 g carbs / 6 g fiber / 6.5 WW Points Plus.
3 comments:
Is that the one in the single serve green and white box? I've been meaning to try it. I love Fresh N Easy, especially their clearance rack!
Yes, ma'am! It's really good and filling.
cool! I'll give it a try then.
Post a Comment