Thursday, September 8, 2011

Great Times Ahead!


Youth Alive starts tonight! Once again, it's going to be so exciting to see our church packed with young people who love God. I'm sure God is looking forward to hearing praise coming from your lips. Come expecting something from God and you won't leave disappointed!

While all you young ladies are getting ready, making sure your hair and clothes are just right, here's a memory verse to work on:

"Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men."
Luke 5:10


These are the words of Jesus ~ it worked for me!

3 comments:

jennifer lord said...

I wish I were Coming!!! I know it'll be great.

Literal LOL! I LOVE that scripture. I ought to memorize this and force my friends to do likewise!

Cyndi Kaye said...

I read the first portion and thought about last night while in prayer I had prayed for all our young people that they would truly worship God during these services.

Then I read your last sentence with the scripture and laughed out loud. My coworkers turned around and stared at me. I'm still smiling!

I love your sense of humor as well as your spiritual posts. ; )

Mary Frances said...

LOL! All of us LPC girls hav been talkin about THAT scripture now!! Its AWESOME!!! We had soooooo much fun!!! It was soooooooo goood gettin to see you and talk and stuff!!!!! Your husband seems pretty cool too!!!

Verse of the Day