
I realize the majority of my readers are female, but just in case there are any men reading, I thought I'd help you out. Valentine's Day is next Monday! Do Not Forget!! Do Something! Buy a Gift! Get a Card! Send Flowers!
I personally LOVE getting flowers. I know, they are just going to die. I normally am very logical about this kind of stuff, but when it comes to flowers, I am mush.
Going out to eat works well, too. Anytime I don't have to do dishes, I'm happy! Unless you're going to the golden arches, reservations will be needed.

Candy MIGHT be acceptable. Know your woman...

Any kind of exercise equipment (unless requested) is NOT an appropriate gift - for any occasion.

Cleaning equipment or supplies are also not gifts, they indicate work. NOT exactly heart warming, Romeo!
Give me some help readers - we have a few days... Do you have any memorable stories to share? Any other helpful hints?
And ladies, love goes both ways, so do something special for your man, okay? And to my single friends - do something special for a friend or a child or feel free to pamper yourself!
4 comments:
I'm with you on the flowers. I think the whole idea is kinda dumb since they are essentially dead plants but I LOVED LOVED getting them on the times that I did.
I already pamper myself too much! I'm going on an adventure on V-Day that I will post about later. ; )
Someone willingly buying you a gift they know is going to die is both silly and lovely!
Can't wait to hear about your adventure.
One Valentines Day, Chris told me to dress up and be ready at 11:30am. That's all the info he would give me. At 11:30, he picked me up in front of our building with a dozen roses in one hand and chocolate in the other. We headed off to a swanky restaurant. He had even gotten a babysitter for the kids who picked them up at school and took them out for the afternoon. Wow! I felt so special!!
Wow! Chris is a keeper! A+ to him.
Post a Comment