Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mileage Update

I had such a great week! The weather has been wonderful - high 30s each morning, no wind. I did have to cut my ride short yesterday morning because it started raining. I ride and run because I enjoy it and for my health. Crashing on a muddy trail would neither be enjoyable or good for my health, so I headed back home!

My Runner's World quote for this week:
I like to say, and I truly believe, that every run brings new experiences. You just don't know what they might be until you actually do the run. That's one of my major reasons for pushing out the front door as often as I do—the adventure of it all.
Amby Burfoot, Editor at Large, Runner's World
Totals for Week ending February 26:
Running: 43.61
Cycling: 32.00
Total: 75.61 - this is my highest mileage week ever!

Year-to-Date:
Running: 278.10
Cycling: 184.98
Total: 463.08

1 comment:

East Coast-er Momma said...

Wow! I have no time for that type of mileage, so I suppose I will just envy yours :)) You're fabulous.

Verse of the Day