25 MPH wind gusts? Piece of cake!!
Due to the conditions I am no longer complaining about, I did not ride my bike a single time this week. But I still had a great week of running! One of these weeks I'm going to try riding everyday...
Totals for Week ending February 12:
Running: 53.19
Cycling: 0.00
Total: 53.19
Year-to-Date:
Running: 218.14
Cycling: 107.02
Total: 325.16
2 comments:
Sis. Kathy,
I am just curious. When you first started running, how many miles did you do a day or week? And how long ago did you start being a serious runner? Every time I read you blog, I am so encouraged to start running!! Keep up the good work!
Sis. Tiffany,
I wrote an entire series on how I started running! If you click on the page called "Running, Anyone?" Just up a little and to the right, you will find more answers than you knew you had questions for! I think it took me about a week to get it all posted.
In case you don't have time for the miniseries, I will tell you I started running in 1996, slowly increasing my miles. But I became a serious runner in about 2005 when I rejoined Weight Watchers and wanted to lose and keep off the extra pounds.
Post a Comment