Once again I've decided to post my mileage for the year. I've added it to my sidebar and will update each Saturday.
Here is this week's:
Running: 29.50
Cycling: 14.30
Total: 43.80
Year-to-Date:
Running: 66.38
Cycling: 24.35
Total: 90.73
I'm really wondering if I can hit 3,000 miles this year. I know that sounds crazy, but it's an average of about 60 miles a week or 250 miles a month. If I can ride 40 and run 20, I'll do it! And just to make things interesting (and hopefully get my riding miles up), I signed up for the "30 Day Century Challenge" at MapMyRide.com. I'll be logging every ride and hope to ride 100 miles in 30 days!

Interested in upping your activity? Check out the other Challenges - Commit to Fit, Walk a Marathon in 30 Days, and 30 in 30 (run 30 miles in 30 days, for which I also signed up). Give it a try, it's free and there are cool prizes to be won!
No comments:
Post a Comment