Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why Do I Run?

Our Weight Watchers leader "rapped" this little ditty a couple weeks ago! I could relate to it so well!


Why do I run?
'Taint no mystery -
Wanna have a good
Medical History.

Doctor told me
Runnin' is great-
Helps them blood cells
Circulate!

Great for the lungs,
Great for the ticker,
Can't nothin' getcha
In better shape quicker.

Feels so healthy
Feels so sweet,
Pumpin my arms
And flappin' my feet.

Moldin' my muscles
Firmin' my form,
Pantin' like a pack mule,
Sweatin' up a storm,

Keeps me youthful,
Keeps me loose,
Tightens my tummy
And shrinks my caboose.

Beats being sluggish,
Beats bein' lazy -
Why do I run?
Maybe I'm crazy!!

by Ed Cunningham

So now you know Why I Run!

2 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

lol...those thoughts don't cross my mind when I run. I have to concentrate on breathing and not having an heart attack!! lol

I know I can get there!! Thanks for inspiring me!! :o)

Cylinda Nickel said...

That is great!~

Verse of the Day