Saturday, July 31, 2010

Purple...

has always been my favorite color.


As I kid, I thought grape candy or gum was the best.


I loved grape soda, too.



I have lots of purple shoes, purses, clothes, you name it.


Our master bedroom and bath are purple.

The Pioneer Woman was having a giveaway of Fiestaware. To enter you needed to choose your favorite color of Fiestaware. Of course I chose Plum.


So it is only fitting that I now have a purple knee...

8 comments:

Liz said...

I hope you win! It's so nice to "meet" you, I have bookmarked your blog :)

Kathy McElhaney said...

Welcome, Mrs. Lemon!
Thanks for stopping by.

Girly Muse said...

Oh no! That's the one thing in your life that should NOT be purple! :(

Mary Frances said...

Ooooo I LOVE purple too!!! It's not my favorite color but it is my mom's and she is TOTALLY obsessed with it too!!! :) I think my favorite color would hav to be PINK!!! Btw- are you facebook? Or does your church not?

Kathy McElhaney said...

Mary,
Tell your mom she can't be totally obsessed with purple until she has a purple knee!! LOL!
And no, I'm not on Facebook.

Carol Connell said...

Hi Sister McElhaney,

Have you ever had a "purple cow" before? It's like a rootbeer float, except it is made with grape soda. When we were kids, my dad used to take us to an icecream shoppe called The Purple Cow. The "purple cow" was their specialty. When I read this post, it took me back to that icecream shoppe. LOL

Kathy McElhaney said...

Sis. Connell,
I don't think I've ever had a purple cow. Hmm...may be my next Friday Foodie!!

Cyndi Kaye said...

I enter every give-away Pioneer Woman offers and I chose the Paprika and Sunflower. =)

Verse of the Day