I am going away on vacation and need someone to water my plants while I am gone. In this hot weather they'll probably need water twice a day.
Thanks a lot. I'll send you a postcard.
I've attached a photo for your reference. The ladder is in the shed.

The picture posted here has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at Loma Linda Medical Center.
Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study of a group revealed that in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. The number of differences observed matches closely to the amount of stress the observer is experiencing.
Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may be experiencing stress.
You may need a vacation, too!
5 comments:
I would love to water your plants and make sure your pool has water in it too. May have to get inside the pool for a couple hours to ensure the water is the right temperature though. LOL!
Have a great vacation!
I can't allow you in my pool - I can't afford the insurance to cover your 2nd degree burns...
Oh my word! I love the cow and the dolphin -- again I had to laugh out loud!!! Well, I'm so excited for you and your hubby!!
Today is a teaser post - more details tomorrow!
Woohoo, vacation!!!
The pics are hilarious! :)
Post a Comment