
Les and I have a wedding anniversary coming up on Monday, May 25th. In celebration of that grand event, we are leaving tomorrow for Hawaii. We'll be spending five days on Maui and four days on Kauai. I can't wait!! Nine beautiful days of relaxing with my best friend!
Of course we won't be taking a laptop with us!! That is just something we leave at home during vacations. We'll have our cell phones and our families know how to reach us in case of an emergency.
So... what will be happening here on McMoments and Memories for the next 9 days? A walk down memory lane! Starting tomorrow, I've written posts corresponding to our wedding rehearsal, wedding day, and honeymoon - don't worry, it will be suitable reading for all ages! I hope you enjoy the posts as much as I enjoyed putting them together. Feel free to leave comments, I might be able to post them from Les' iPhone.
I'll miss all my blogging buds, but I'll catch up with you sometime in June!!
5 comments:
Wishing you an early Happy Anniversary - and you two enjoy every minute. Going to a beautiful paradise. Love ya.
Happy Anniversary and have a wonderful time!
Happy anniversary and happy Hawaii vacation to both of you.
Love ya,
Heather
Happy Anniversary!!!
So excited that you're going to Hawaii. Ahh, bliss!
Sissy McElhaney!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND BON VOYAGE!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL, RELAXING TIME!! ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL ISLAND!! :) LOVE YA AND WILL MISS YA LOTS!
Post a Comment