Saturday, July 4, 2015
America
I'll get my Esther post up later today, but I think it's interesting that I would choose a woman who saved her people from destruction on a week that we celebrate the founding of our country. God made a way to overturn a law that was written by an evil man with evil intentions.
Les and I have had quite a few discussions in the past week about the state of our nation. I love our country, but am so sadden to see the direction it is going. I'm thankful for the freedoms I have grown up with, but am very weary of hearing tolerance screamed in my ears. God doesn't tolerate or condone sin and I won't either. That doesn't mean we are hateful, but we've got to stand on God's side.
I get a lump in my throat singing "God Bless America." He has done that for decades, but I'm not sure how much longer that will continue. God may not continue to bless America, but He will bless His people, no matter what country they are in, and keep them as the apple of His eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment