Thursday, January 22, 2015

Woman of the Week ~ Postponed

I started seeing the flu headlines about a month ago...
"Take the flu season seriously this year."
"Flu season shaping up to be a bad one."
"Yes, this is one of the worst flu seasons in recent memory."
They weren't kidding!  It started with a little sore throat on Sunday.  It kind of felt like a cold on Monday.  Tuesday and Wednesday were full on with sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, chills, and body aches.  I haven't left the house since Monday afternoon. It's starting to taper now, but I'm out of energy after about 30 minutes of getting up to do anything.



This post isn't for sympathy (but prayers are appreciated!)  I just wanted to explain why I've been absent here on my blog and there won't be a Woman of Week post tomorrow.  I've started reading some commentary, but Sarah deserves more than I can write through my current state of mental fog.

2 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Prayers headed your way from the Houston Airport!

Hugs, Kathy!
Kelley~

Kathy McElhaney said...

Thanks, Kelley! Stay healthy in your travels!

Verse of the Day