Monday, January 5, 2015

Woman of the Week ~ Eve

I am kicking off my Women of the Word study with the one and only Eve!  I thought about starting with the Virtuous Woman, but Eve really deserves this spot.  I've already got several ideas brewing that I want to explore.  Each week I will post my Woman of the Week on Monday with the following outline to get the study started and answer the questions on Friday.  It will probably change as the year progresses and the study grows, but here's my starting point:

Verses:  Genesis 2:18-25, 3:1-24, 4:1-26
Background – who were her parents, husband, children, siblings?
What is she most known for? Victories? Defeats?
How can I be like her?
How can I avoid being like her?
Did she reach a place when she needed to reset?  If so, did she? Was it for good or evil?

No comments:

Verse of the Day