So far we've eaten more than we should...
| Strawberry shortcake at Bubba Gump's |
| Haupia (warm coconut sauce) Sundae at Angelo Pietro |
I've been running and Les has been riding his bike...
| Koko Head as seen from Diamond Head |
Yesterday, I started out with an early morning run at Ala Moana Park. Lots of people setting up for picnics at 6:00 a.m. and a sunrise service!
| It is hard to tell, but there was a very large crowd |
Last night at New Life Pentecostal there were many new faces. 181 in attendance broke the all time record. There were many souls in the altar and three were baptized!
6 comments:
Oh, how fun for you both! I'm so glad you got to go, too!
And what a wonderful New Life report! To God be all the glory!
Hugs and happy Hawai'i,
Kelley~
I think it's a little more fun for me... Les is working! But we enjoy our evenings.
God is doing great things in the land, but near and far.
Are you everrrr going to open your blog up for everyone to read again??? Its like I forget to comeo on it everyday!!!
Mary,
At this point I plan to keep my blog private - we are traveling a lot and leaving our home sitting empty. I don't want to worry that if I blog we are out of town someone will read it and break into our house. Paranoid? Maybe. But our house has been broken into twice, so I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I can send you my posts via email, maybe! Yahoo and Hotmail have both blocked emails coming from Blogger, I'll try your Gmail account and see if it bounces.
I GOT IT!!! I was like YAAAAAY!!! That was a good idea!!! I never even thought of that!!! I'm automatically signed up some people's blogs I never thought to do that for you too!!! LOL Doo to Do MARY!!! HAHA!!!
Yay! Glad to know that Google is still accepting emails!
Post a Comment