A couple of blog issues that I want to clear up:
If you subscribe via email, you may be not getting the posts anymore. Yahoo and Hotmail have both blocked emails coming on "behalf of" Yahoo. I guess this is because of viruses. At this time Google, Charter and Juno are still accepting them. It took me a while to realize this because the Delivery Status Notification message was going directly to my spam folder.
Mary asked the other day if I am going to continue keeping my blog private. I've given this a lot of thought and the short answer is Yes. I'm posting this from a hotel room on Oahu, which means our house is sitting empty. We have an alarm company monitoring the house, but after two break-ins in recent years I feel it is best to keep my blog from unknown prying eyes. Maybe I'm a little paranoid, but better safe than sorry. And it's been really nice not getting rude anonymous comments!
Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment