Thursday, April 17, 2014

Friday Foodie Week

Today's recipe is just a little revision on one I have made before.  Catalina Chicken is a simple three ingredient dish.  I simplified it even more by putting everything in the crock-pot.  One day last week Les had plans for early evening so I knew we wouldn't be eating together.  This worked out just right!

Catalina Chicken

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup fat free dressing
8 oz. can crushed pineapple

1. Cut chicken breasts in half. Flatten chicken to uniform thickness.
2. Pour dressing in crock-pot
3. Add chicken and coat on both sides with dressing.
4. Top with pineapple.
5. Cook on low 5-6 hours.

The chicken was very tender and juicy this way.

Nutritional info: 142 calories / 12 g protein / 11 g carbs / 1.5 g fat / 0 g fiber / 3 WW PointsPlus. Serves 4

No comments:

Verse of the Day