Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday


"For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God." 1 Corinthians 1:18
I am so thankful for the men of God in my life. I have heard the world's finest preaching in my home church, at camps and conference.  Preaching that has changed my life.  Preaching that convicted and encouraged.  Preaching that made me want to do more and live better.

Our time here in Hawaii has been no exception.  God blessed us so much when Pastor White directed us to New Life Pentecostal and Pastor McGriffin!  We have been blessed and fed spiritually. 
"And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding."  Jeremiah 3:15

3 comments:

jennifer lord said...

LOL I am currently typing out a blog post entitled "Thankful Thursday" and then I pop in to see your blog!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Great minds...

jennifer lord said...

I know, right?!

Verse of the Day