On Saturday, Les and I headed to the bus stop. Destination: Family prayer at New Life Pentecostal Church. But life is not just about the destination, it's also about the journey! Here is how ours went:
Bus #42, please:
Les is the proud owner of a monthly bus pass!
Driving is for the birds...
I downloaded an iPhone app called "DaBus" and it was very helpful. We even got off at the correct stop this time! It only took about 5 minutes to walk to the church.
This guy was sound asleep. We was seated sideways directly in front of me. I kept waiting for his head to fall in my lap! He stepped off at a stop, then we saw him a couple of other times. We weren't sure if he got off, then quickly back on or what! I said, "I won't be surprised if he shows up at prayer!"
The bus was packed. Many of the riders were headed to Chinatown for the Chinese New Year block party.
There was also another "sleeper" who was leaning against the window and pressing down on the "Stop" cord. The driver stopped at one stop and walked all the way through the bus asking, "who is pulling the cord?" By that time he was awake and didn't have a clue that he was the guilty party!






1 comment:
Oh my...sounds like when we were in New York!
What an adventure!! :-)
Post a Comment