Thursday, February 28, 2013

Flying Home

We head back to the Mainland tonight.  It's been a quick two weeks in the some ways, but the past couple of days have seemed really long.  My Dad is still in CICU and I have really struggled with not being there.  He is stable, but still needs a miracle. 

We land at LAX around 5:30 tomorrow morning and our plan is to make a quick stop at home, then drive to Fresno.  Pray we both get some sleep on the flight tonight!


I called the airline earlier this week to see if I could change my flight if necessary and what it would cost.  Before I spoke to an agent I went through the prompts.  One exchange turned humorous:
Computer:  What is the last name of the person traveling?
Me:  McElhaney
Computer:  Please give just the last name.
Me:  McElhaney
Computer:  Is that the last name?
Me:  Yesssssss!

I guess there were just too many syllables!

No comments:

Verse of the Day