Friday, December 7, 2012

December Challenge Update

Remember my December Challenge ~ Enjoy Each Day?  Here is how it is working out so far...

I started the month with a Run in the Rain!  After a couple of days of rain, I couldn't stand it anymore, I just had to get out and do something.  On Saturday it was raining very lightly, so I went for it.  It was so refreshing and fun!


I cooked Mushroom Chicken.  I've made this a few times, and thought it was on my blog but couldn't find it.  I promise to do a Friday Foodie on it soon.


This was probably my favorite morning of the week.  After many days of rain, I hopped on my bike and hit the trail on Tuesday morning.  Total mud ride!  My favorite saying while riding: "I must have been smiling, because there was mud on my teeth."


Our Annual End of the Year Banquet was last night.  The DeAro's provided hilarious entertainment!  I enjoyed myself very much.  The food was good, too!

Phil singing "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" - one of my childhood favorites!

What have you enjoyed most this week?

2 comments:

jennifer lord said...

Running in the rain? Mud ride? Sounds like you're living on the wild side! :o)

Me, I've enjoyed sleeping in till about 8:30/9am this week!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Well I have been living on the active side!

Enjoy those times. You'll be working again before long and it will be back to the grind.

Verse of the Day