Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Break



Les' Mom and Dad fly in to Burbank this evening.  They will be here until Friday.  My house is clean.  Gifts are wrapped.  Food prep is done.  I'm ready for a few days of just relaxing so I don't plan on blogging again this week unless I have an update on my Dad.

Merry Christmas!  And remember, Jesus really is the reason for the season!


3 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Merry Christmas one and all!

Kelley ~

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

I completely understand the not blogging thing! lol. I have postponed all my regular daily posts for this week and just plan on keeping up with the Christmas posts! :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Thanks for stopping by Kelley Highway, Kathy!

Send me your e-addy please to mrskjdibble@juno.com.

Thanks, dearie, and Happy New Year! Praying for your dad!
~Kelley

Verse of the Day