I don't normally blog about celebrities, perhaps it is because of her age being so close to mine, but I found Whitney Houston's death to be very sad. 48 is truly too young to die.
A sensation from her very first album, she was one of the world's
best-selling artists from the mid-1980s to the late 1990s. She awed
millions with soaring, but disciplined vocals rooted in gospel and
polished for the masses
While I was working as the secretary of Truth Tabernacle Christian School, she was recording her first album and making millions. I was still going to Youth Camps and Conventions, and she was touring the world.
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36
2 comments:
Your post today brought a lump to my throat. It's exactly how I have been feeling. Such an incredibly sad story, that, unfortunately, plays out over and over. Take this whole world, but give me Jesus.
The lives of many celebrities have ended this way. Teach us to number our days, Lord.
Post a Comment