Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mom's Bible



I've written many times about Mom's Bible.  My third post on July 24, 2008 was titled "Mom's Bible."  It occurred to me that I've never actually shown pictures of her Bible, so I thought I'd share some today.  She received this Bible on her 47th birthday ~ the age I am right now.  I've now had this Bible longer than she did. 

 

This was the year she became a grandmother ~ three times over!  But the family record that is most precious to me is this page:

Record of each of her kids' baptism and Holy Ghost infilling

Taped on the inside cover is this card from Rod.  He sent her flowers after she completed chemo the first time in 1990.  It's still the Final Score.



There are dozens of pages that look like this:





I'm so thankful for this precious treasure!

No comments:

Verse of the Day