As a mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I am registered for the Ojai to Ocean Marathon in June. I am fully aware of the commitment it is going to take - weekly long runs that START at 9 miles and work up to 22. Daily runs with focus, not just lollygagging to get the miles in. Hill repeats. Strides. Pacing. Tempo.
I want to write about because it is a new experience. But I don't want it to take over this blog. 2012 will have more going on than just running - we start revival next Tuesday, there are Bible studies to teach, prayer and fasting, Bible reading, new recipes to try, jokes and funny stories to share, life will go on. So I present to you:
If you don't care one bit about running, just go ahead and ignore that blog completely! I don't know how often I will post, but I'm sure it will be at least weekly. Expect pictures come June!
No comments:
Post a Comment