Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mileage Update

I had a fun week of riding this week! I wanted to see how many consecutive days I could ride. It started with a "June Gloom" Monday - we had a very heavy marine layer. It was so wet water was dripping off my helmet as I was riding. And I was loving it! I rode four days in a row, took Friday off and rode again today.

Anyone will tell you the secret to staying active is finding an activity you enjoy. As Les and I were making our way down the trail on Thursday morning, mud was flying everywhere. I got hit on the chin with a big mud clod and was laughing the entire time. I believe I have found that enjoyable activity!

Totals for Week ending April 23:
Running: 4.20
Cycling: 58.61
Total: 62.81

Year-to-Date:
Running: 475.10
Cycling: 414.29
Total: 889.39

How active have you been lately?

No comments:

Verse of the Day