Ryan, with a bunny just his size...

Twin bunnies. One is joyful, one is not so sure...

Rod LOVED being in the Easter drama and he was excellent at whatever role he was given! He was in the Easter drama in April 1994 less than 3 months before he passed away.

And look at this crew! Easter 1971. There are so many things about this picture that make me smile. We are ready for Sunday school. Check out the ringlets...the matching dresses...Rod's suit and Rick's lack thereof. Look at me with my white purse, Easter basket and an egg! And I'm sure if the shot was full body you would have seen a scrape or two on my knobby knees!

What's your favorite Easter memory?
4 comments:
Aw, I love these sweet pictures! I have a picture of me and Martha in Fresno (in front of the church) both wearing little yellow Easter dresses. :)
Lori,
I would LOVE to see that picture!
Cute pics!
Awww, I would know your sunshine grin anywhere!!
It looks like I'm about to start giggling! Something tells me my "accessories" were not suppose to be part of that picture!!!
Post a Comment