Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hannah's Quiz Team Does It Again

The latest quiz results are in...

Saturday Hannah's team quizzed in the Midwest Tournament of Champions. The tournament is a prep tourney for Nationals, with all the teams being champions from their respective districts.

The Calvary kids beat Missouri, Ohio (Toledo), and Michigan (Troy) twice. The final quiz was iced after question #12. During the 4 quizzes they answered 42 questions correctly and missed only 8. Hannah was second high quizzer in the first Michigan quiz, but otherwise wasn't a big contributor - mostly because her teammates are so good but to a lesser degree because she had a head cold and was a bit out-of-it.

The National tournament is the last week of July.

I'm just wondering how Les and I can score airline tickets to St. Louis...

2 comments:

Notions from Nonny said...

That is awesome!! I hope you can go!! :o)

Karen J. Hopper said...

Wonderful. Congrats to Hannah and her team!

Verse of the Day