Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Above All

We started revival at our church last week with Bro. Wesley Jackson from Little Rock, Arkansas. God has showed up in a big way - doing great things! I have sat in awe as Bro. Jackson has preached exactly what our church needs to hear.

Sunday night after service I said to one of my peeps, "Are you getting everything you need in this revival?" While the question was a good one, I was later convicted about my lack of faith. God is definitely in the business of meeting needs, but He's capable of so much more! He doesn't want us to live a life of "needs being met." He is "able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us."

We start our second week of revival tonight and I'm upping my expectations!

6 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Awesome!!! I LOVE when we have revival services!!!

Just a thought said...

May, "that power within," be great in this week of revival. Not only in you but in all who are there.

Mervi

Anonymous said...

This revival has been awesome! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us! :) Love you Peep!

Chlo :)

Mary Frances said...

Heeeeey Sis. Kathy!!! Head on over to my blog and read the post...its INTERACTIVE today!!! HAHAHAHA! Just something fun I thought I would do! Hope you join the fun! :)

Karen J. Hopper said...

Love those revival fires!!

Mary Frances said...

Kathy, I just read your comment on my blog!!! Soooo true!!!and I just read your comment about what my password would be...it's NOT really that creative to be honest...just EASY to remember AND I have learned NOT to use the names of guys I like!!! HAHA!!!

Verse of the Day