I realize that Summer officially started about a month ago, but it took a while for it to feel like Summer around here. But over the weekend, Summer arrived in full force. Highs have been in the high 90s and lows in the mid 60s. I'm not complaining, Summer is a season that I have learned to live with. Here's how I cope:Awww... is there anything more refreshing than a glass of ice tea on a hot day?

I think I'm part fish, because I love swimming! As long as there are no critters in the pool with me...
I've also taken a dip in the pool the past two mornings after a long hot run.

So does anyone else think it a bit ironic that when I went to the mailbox yesterday, I pulled out not one, but two, Christmas catalogs?
8 comments:
Ice tea (hmm). Dip in pool (hmm). Hot sun/temps (ugh). Christmas catalogs (yeah). Yep, it's summertime with Christmas around the corner (lol).
I guess Back-to-School sales were in May...
That is craziness! Christmas in July??? :)
I'll admit to listening to Christmas music in August - but that was to get a jump on whatever our music department was planning!
That is when the stores start there sales for christmas. That is how we got Christmas in July.
I'm a summer baby so I have a birthday in July, that's my Christmans!! LOL
awww man I wish I had a pool to take a dip in... The only thing that I have that comes close to a pool is my bathtub:)
Sounds like America to me! lol...always moving and moving never stopping to enjoy the moment ;) Morning runs and then a dip in the pool sounds awesome!
Now that's a way to enjoy summer as long as the little critters do not overstay their visit! LOL!! Oh my word, that is just so CRAZY about the Christmas catalogs -- that is just out of control and retailer desperation!! My word, next year, they'll probably start in January!
Post a Comment