Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Veggie Conspiracy?


The back cover of "What Should I Eat?" says:
One person summed it all so well after listening patiently to a scientist's too-long explanation of the proposed food diet. "You mean if I cover my plate 3/4 with organic plant foods, this will make me healthy?" The scientist answered, "Yes, that is exactly right!"

Our Weight Watcher challenge this week:

Cover at least 1/2 your plate with fruits and veggies. Every meal.

In the language of Dave Ramsey, I guess this is Baby Step #2!! (Step #1 for me was switching to Soy Milk.) I know this one is going to take work...

2 comments:

Just a thought said...

Switching to WHAT milk?
Yor braver than this old man!

Mervi

Kathy McElhaney said...

Mervi,

Believe it or not, some soy milk is very tasty!! The first type I tried was plain and tasted horrible, but I really like the Vanilla and Chocolate.

Verse of the Day