Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Animal Tag Game

I got tagged by Mary at Classic Mary Moments and I'm suppose to decide what animal describes me. I've been thinking about this for several days, trying to find one that loves chocolate and shoes, I even took a blog quiz (that told me I was most like a monkey!) I really couldn't narrow it down to just one animal, so I'm going with one species: I am a Cat, but not just an ordinary house cat!

At times I do exhibit the house cat trait of aloofness. Mom wrote in my baby book: "She has started to notice people now - 5 months. Anyone she's not sure of gets a mighty cold welcome - a stare. If left alone, she'll make friends in a few minutes."


"Dogs come when they are called: cats take a message and get back to you later" Mary Bly. Anyone who has ever called my cell phone knows this is true!



I've also been known to "roar" if I need to. (All Victory Tabernacle choir members are nodding their heads...)



I'm also a runner...
Just not as fast as this guy...



And of course, with all this hair, I definitely shed!!



I'm tagging:

Karen Hopper
Caroline Rogers
Gayla Doherty
EliChloee Tarazon
Rachel Pacheco
Megan White

Rules to play when tagged-
1. Mark in title the animal you describe yourself as
2. Name the characteristics of this animal that you think you display
3. Post at least one picture of the animal
4. Post at least one picture of YOU displaying one of those animal characteristics
5. Tag six more people/notify to them that they have been tagged
6. Any nicknames you have been given cause of these characteristics?
7. Copy/paste the rules to the game at the bottom of your post!

3 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Awww thats cool!!! I LOVE it!!! Especially, cats take a message and get back to you!!! HAHAHA!!!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Okay. Give me a little time to think about this one because right now I feel like an "old dog".

Kathy McElhaney said...

Sis. Hopper,
I know what you mean! I obviously didn't pick a nice fluffy bunny...

Verse of the Day