
Yes, I am packing for another trip! This is our seventh out of town trip this year, so our suitcases are really getting a workout! But this trip is VERY special, tomorrow we are traveling to Nashville (second trip there this year) and we will be celebrating:
The 50th Wedding Anniversary
of Bill and Dolly McElhaney!!!
of Bill and Dolly McElhaney!!!
Per his parents' request, there will just be a small gathering of Les' family - his siblings, their spouses, and children. No great plans - just time together. And a photo shoot on Saturday afternoon. I'm sure there will be lots of stories. More food than we need. And church on Sunday. Followed by an extremely early flight home on Monday!
3 comments:
Piling up those frequent flyer miles, huh? What a wonderful occasion to travel for. I love Les' parents desiring just their children and families. That's exactly what I would want too. Be Safe...and Enjoy.
Boy it sure is fun to read about all of your fun traveling this year! :) :) It's like we all get to live vicariously through you!! :)
Thanks for that!! :)
Have fun & Post pics!! :)
Have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment