Monday, October 24, 2016
Coming Soon!
We have had a very busy few days and more to come. Friday and Saturday was the Hawaii District Marriage Enhancement Retreat. Dr. and Mrs. James Hughes were our guests and they were outstanding! I have lots of notes and very few pictures.
Between sessions on Saturday we got new tires on our car. We found a little lunch place and when we walked back saw this sign. Some things just make you go hmm....
Last night Bro. and Sis. Banez from the Philippines were with us in service. A light bulb went off in my head as Sis. Banez testified. They attended Bible school in Manila in the early 80s. After service I asked if she was there in 1984 and she was. That was the year I went to the Phillipines so we felt like long lost friends!
Tonight we have Bible study at the University of Hawaii. I have been asked to teach, so please pray for me today!
Labels:
cars,
good times,
Hawaii,
marriage,
missions,
NLP,
Philippines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment