Monday, August 18, 2014
Twenty Five Years
Twenty five years ago today I met the love of my life. I don't believe in love at first sight (I've got a post brewing about that subject), but it was definitely attraction. It was the last night of Camp Meeting in Santa Maria and Senior Camp started the next day. I was 25 and this was my last year of eligibility as a camper. I planned to enjoy my last year, whether I met anyone or not.
After service that night, Sis. Ruby Wilson re-introduced Les and I (you can read about our first meeting here.) Unlike the first time, I was interested in meeting this guy from Burbank. We hit it off immediately and I was glad to know he was going to be on staff at camp and would hang around the entire week.
I really can't believe I have know him half my life now! I never dreamed the adventures we'd go on. I never imagined what a life we'd have together. I'm so glad God doesn't let us plan our own way - He always has so much better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment