Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Can I Get An Amen?

Sis. White sent this to me a couple weeks ago...


Any other choir directors know this feeling?



On a brighter note - Mark Yandris has a new project out and it is fabulous!  One of the best I've heard in a while.  A Sound for God's House is one you will enjoy whether you're a choir director, choir member, or just someone who loves good music!  My top two are "Thankful for the Blood" and "He's An Awesome God."

4 comments:

jennifer lord said...

hahahaha! guilty choir member over here!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Confession is good for the soul! :-)

Caroline (Jane) said...

I've often wondered why it is that the members that are habitually late are the ones that sit in the middle, making it necessary for the rest of us to have go out to let them in?? just sayin... ;)

Kathy McElhaney said...

I think some people are late no matter what the time or place. Our Sunday school started at 9:30 for a few years. The same ones who arrived at 10:00 back then can't seem to get there until 10:30 now that we start at 10:00!

Verse of the Day