It's Youth Camp time! Today is the first day of Pacific Coast Camp in Ventura. Les and I will be heading over there later today for a great time. As I was thinking about it this morning, I realized today is also my spiritual birthday. On June 18, 1974, on the first night of Youth Camp, I received the gift of the Holy Ghost for the very first time!
I have written many posts about camp since I started blogging. I just love going! I loved it as a 10 year old, meeting new friends, eating junk from the snack bar, learning new things in classes, and being touched by God in the altar.
I loved it as a 25 year old, meeting the love of my life, eating junk from the snack bar, learning new things in classes, and being touched by God in the altar.
And I love it as a 48 year old, seeing old friends, eating junk from the snack bar, learning new things in classes, and praying with young people as they are also touched by God in the altar.
Come join us if you can!



1 comment:
Have fun! And , Haopy Birthfay!
Post a Comment