Saturday, March 3, 2012

Three Things

This took more than three days to complete!  I definitely over thought it.  But I didn't want someone talking about me...

Three names people call me:
Aunt Kathy
Kathy
Kid (only Dad calls me that!)

Three places I've lived:
I've only lived in two places!
Fresno, CA
Simi Valley, CA

Three places I have worked:
Truth Tabernacle
Bugle Boy Industries
Amgen, Inc.

Three things I love to watch:
Children praying
Falling rain
Crashing waves

Three places I have been:
Italy
France
Philippines

Three things I love to eat:
Pasta (homemade!)
Chocolate
Mexican food

Three things I'm looking forward to:
O2O Marathon
Turning 50 (just 2 more years!)
The arrival of Maylee and Jose's little baby girl - she's due this month!

Three people I regularly get email from:
Les
Dad
Training Peaks (okay, not a person, but I get a daily reminder about my marathon training from them!)

Three places I want to go:
Rome (again)
Africa
Tahiti

Three things I am good at:
Cooking - I enjoy trying new recipes!
Spending money
Balancing our checkbook (a necessity after I've spent money)

Three things I'm bad at:
Decorating cookies - I can't even frost a cute snowman!
Cutting straight - maybe it's because I'm left handed...
Coming up with 3 things I'm bad at

Three things I do when I am bored:
Snack (not good!)
Shred old bills and statements
Write lists of three things

Three things I love like (sorry, I don't love things, I love my husband!):
New running shoes
My mountain bike
My pasta machine

Three things I want:
A vacation (with no lists to make...)
To lose about 5 pounds
To be done with this list!

Three goals:
Heaven
Take a bunch of souls to heaven with me
Finishing O2O marathon

3 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Liked! All three.

Mary Frances said...

LOL...SOMEONE...is such an awesome person to NOT be talkina bout you!!! LOL

Jennifer Connell said...

Next time you go to Rome, take me with you! I'll hide in your suitcase if I have to. ;)

Verse of the Day