Awwww.... I told Sis. White about the comment you made on one of your posts that you couldn't find canned pumpkin and I looked in the stores for a couple weeks to surprise you but then got side tracked. =) Glad you were able to make your muffins. They really look good. I was thinking about baking chocolate chip cookies but decided I'm too tired tonight.
9 comments:
Wow! They have canned pumpkin back? Did you notice if they have Pumpkin pie mix, too? I will need it for my baking! Bev
I didn't notice if they had Pumpkin pie mix, but I'm guessing they probably did. Perfect timing!
Yes! Especially with that shortage! I'm gonna have to get some quick, I think. Bev
Yummy!!!
... as I sit in my cubicle drinking my vanilla nut pumpkin coffee :)
Can you send a case of those to Cabot?
FYI I was just at Stater Bros. and they DO have Pumpkin Pie Mix. Thanks for your post. Bev
Awwww.... I told Sis. White about the comment you made on one of your posts that you couldn't find canned pumpkin and I looked in the stores for a couple weeks to surprise you but then got side tracked. =) Glad you were able to make your muffins. They really look good. I was thinking about baking chocolate chip cookies but decided I'm too tired tonight.
Recipe??? :)
Makes 18 muffins
1 Spice Cake Mix
1 15 oz. can pumpkin
Heat oven to 325.
Mix ingredients (no egg or oil, just the cake mix and pumpkin). I usually add a couple tablespoons of water to get the right consistency.
Grease muffin pan. Pour in pan. Bake according to mix directions for cupcakes, usually takes the full time.
Pull out of the oven and enjoy one while they're still warm!!
2 WW points each.
Post a Comment