I mentioned last week that I was seeing lots of interesting shoes at camp. I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to, I'm not sure how some of the girls would have felt about a stranger taking a picture of their shoes!


I would have loved a picture of the girl who appeared to be borrowing a pair of high heels... she couldn't have been more than about 12 and I heard her before I saw her! Clip clop, clip clop...
I would have loved a picture of the girl who appeared to be borrowing a pair of high heels... she couldn't have been more than about 12 and I heard her before I saw her! Clip clop, clip clop...
4 comments:
LOL!! I would have loved to seen more!! There was some craaazy ones! :o) What people wear in the name of fashion! :o)
PEEP!! You can always expect to see some pretty crazy shoes at camp! I just love those silver shoes with the bow... hahaha..One of my guy friends on Friday asked me, "Are you getting taller Chloee?" All I had to do was step out of my shoes and he was like oh! Nevermind! lol...What a difference a pair of shoes can make!
Love you!
Chloee
Shoes are so interesting...many I really like and some that are worn now-a-days I just don't understand. LOL
Lovin' some of those puppies!!!
Post a Comment