
We are 12 days away from Thanksgiving and here are our current weather conditions:
Current temp: 82.5
Expected high: 88
Humidity: 7%
Winds: Gusting to 39 mph
There are two fires burning in Southern California - the largest being driving by 70 mph winds! One minute the sky is blue, the next it is orange, the winds are changing that much.
I would rather it be cloudy and rainy, but I still have joy! I am a very blessed lady and I never want to forget it. My personal weather report won't change with the outside temps, and I am so excited to be going to church tomorrow!
2 comments:
Just so you'll know...currently in Nashville 42F (Feels like 37F). You better bring your sweater on Saturday. It was a crisp cool morning as I walked into work this morning. It's beginning to feel like "Turkey Time" in Tennessee.
Lori
I'm ready for it! It was 72 when I got up to run at 5:30 - summer has overstayed its welcome.
Post a Comment