Sandwiched between two very busy church weekends, we made a quick trip to Fresno. I got to see my entire immediate family with the exception of just one, my nephew Ryan. The rest of us gathered at Kim and Rodney's for dinner. The main attraction, of course, is our little darling ~ Bo!
![]() |
| Three generations ~ "great" Aunt Kathy, Bo, and Auntie Krysten |
I didn't get a single picture of my brother, Rick, and his wife, Diana. We enjoyed catching up. They went to Ireland and Scotland in October, so we had a lot of traveling to talk about! We stayed up way past all of our bedtimes, but enjoyed the time so much.
On Friday, Kim, Les and I went over to Lauren and Jordan's for some more time together. These two were having quite the conversation:
It's so fun having a little one around again!






No comments:
Post a Comment