We are safely home in California. We had an amazing trip! It's going to take a few days to get caught up. I have also asked Les to write a post (or two) to share his perspective. On Tuesday he went to a small church that was literally in the jungle! The Filipino people are just as warm and wonderful as I remember them from 35 years ago! We don't plan to wait that long to go back.
Monday, September 30, 2019
Where Do I Start?
We are safely home in California. We had an amazing trip! It's going to take a few days to get caught up. I have also asked Les to write a post (or two) to share his perspective. On Tuesday he went to a small church that was literally in the jungle! The Filipino people are just as warm and wonderful as I remember them from 35 years ago! We don't plan to wait that long to go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment