Fix that drain!
First was the drain in our shower. It had gotten slow and then to the point we had standing water. Our plumber had told us to never use Drano (or any other harsh chemical.) His solution: baking soda and vinegar. He didn't say how much, so I turned to Google and found this easy method from Crunchy Betty:
Instructions:
- Pour a pot of boiling hot water down your drain.
- Dump in about 1/2 c. baking soda. Let that sit for a few minutes.
- Then, pour a mixture of 1 c. vinegar and 1. c very hot water down on top of the baking soda.
- Cover with a drain plug (to keep the reaction down below the drain surface) if you have one and let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Flush one more time with a pot of boiling water.
Fix that neckline!
I have replaced several of my old casual tops this summer - they were either falling apart or had stains. I've picked up several cute ones from Amazon for under $20. I got this one but the neckline on me was lower than what I like.
I didn't want to wear a t-shirt or tank top underneath. I found these mock camisoles on Amazon.
I got a pack of 10 for $17.99. You're not going to find many t-shirts for under $2.00. They snap to my bra strap and add just enough coverage. Some of the reviews said they were too small, which I think they would be for someone who is larger. They are "one size" and a perfect fit for me. There are other styles available, so if you're in the market and don't think these would be large enough, keep looking!



No comments:
Post a Comment