Sunday, September 17, 2017

So Many Prompts, So Little Time

I didn't use any of the writing prompts last week - not because I didn't want to, but I really didn't have time.  I was in Fresno Monday and Tuesday for a funeral and that put me behind the rest of the week.  The funeral was for Bro. Richard Hull, the original school principal at Truth Tabernacle Christian School.  I'm so glad I was able to attend - he was a unique person and it was a great celebration of his life.  He's the one we pulled the original April Fool's joke on (read about it here.)  He's also the person who first taught me how to use a computer back when I had a giant Commodore 64!



I was able to sneak in some family time while in Fresno - dinner with my sister, Kim, and her girls, Krysten and Lauren.  I got to see Kim and Rodney's new house and spent the night with the twins.  I also got in lots of hugs from so many of my Truth Tabernacle family.  The only picture I took was on my way there:


This week will be back to normal and now I have two week's worth of writing prompts to choose from!

No comments:

Verse of the Day