Tuesday, February 7, 2017

#walktheworldwithECCO

I've always loved a good pair of shoes.  What woman doesn't?  I'll confess that since I started running marathons comfort beats style.  I really regretted my shoe choice on Sunday night - my feet were killing me by the time choir practice was over!

Ecco makes some really great shoes.  I bought a pair at the Ecco outlet that I wore all over Europe last year on our anniversary trip.  Les has several pairs - both casual and dress shoes.

Ecco has a contest going right now ~  #walktheworldwithECCO.  If you own a pair of Eccos, you can upload a picture (with your shoes) somewhere in the world - from exotic to your own backyard.  Then people can vote on your picture.  The 10 entries with the most votes will win a free pair of ECCO shoes up to $250.00!

Les and I have both entered a photo.  His is in Athens, on Mars Hill:


Mine is in Rome, at Saint Peter's Square:


We would love it if you would go to the site and vote for our photos!  Click RIGHT HERE!!  Voting ends on February 28th.  Of course if you own a pair, feel free to enter and compete against us!

2 comments:

Mary Frances said...

Voted for you guys, I need some of those!! Btw: do y0u guys have a recommendation for good hiking shoes?! Do you guys like hiking or your just more into cycling and running?!

Kathy McElhaney said...

Thank you! We both have Columbia brand hiking shoes. We don't do a lot of hiking, but we did hike the Grand Canyon about 20 years ago ;) And we've done some hiking in Yosemite and Hawaii.

Hiking shoes need more stability than running or walking shoes if the trails are rocky or uneven.

Verse of the Day