Here are some of the sites I've been enjoying. We bring a little bit of luggage...
Serving Love and Aloha since 1985...
The Bus decked out for Christmas!
The Honolulu Marathon is tomorrow. I won't be running it, but I visited the expo anyway!
I spotted these elite runners from my room yesterday morning:
Friday night the sailboats head out for a sunset cruise...
While we head to Round Table Pizza and Lappert's Ice Cream...
Lots of boats in the Ala Wai Harbor are decked out for Christmas...
We were back in our room by 7:45 to watch the fireworks. Love the reflection on the water!
I was up early for a run this morning.
I never get tired of the view of Diamond Head...
While I working on this post, I received a text from Les who is out on a bike ride. "Caught in Waimanalo parade again."
Hope you're having a wonderful week! Christmas is almost here and I haven't bought a single gift or sent a single card!













No comments:
Post a Comment