Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June 3rd ~ Adventure (Photo a Day)

Happy National Running Day! I thought about posting a picture of my run, but it wasn't very adventurous today.  I ran 8.1 miles on the trail and didn't even see a bunny!  It was very mellow on the trail.

Adventure can mean many things to different people.  One definition of adventure is: a bold, usually risky undertaking; hazardous action of uncertain outcome.

Here is my adventure for the day:


I've got a sewing project and it has been an adventure - an action with an uncertain outcome because my machine does not want to work today!  I have sewn one seam and it is a mess. I'll reveal what I'm working on when my project is complete...

The adventure continues! 

2 comments:

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

Your machine is a special gal! Tell us her story sometime! And about the ?spool-ringed pin cushion?

Happy sewing and hugs from 'Bama,
Kelley~

Kathy McElhaney said...

Kelley,

You are sew right! The machine was Mom's and that pin cushion is probably 40 years old!

Happy travels,
Kathy

Verse of the Day