Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Dismissed to Play Catch Up

I was dismissed from jury duty yesterday, now I'm trying to play catch up!  We landed at LAX at 11:00 p.m. Friday and got home shortly after midnight after being in Hawaii for three weeks.  We attended a graduation on Saturday night, which I'll be blogging about soon.  We had church Sunday morning and Sunday night, with a nap sandwiched between.  I drove one hour each way to jury duty Monday and Tuesday, which I'll be blogging about soon.

Can you guess what my house looks like?  Today is a much needed domestic recovery day!  Cleaning and piles of laundry await.  I'm going to skip doing a Woman of the Week this week, I really want to study Hannah next and she deserves more than I can give in the next couple of days.

How's your first week of May going?

No comments:

Verse of the Day