Doctor was in...said it was not an aneurysm. ..it was an Aortic Dissection (tear)... Type B (descending). I think that is better but the tear is from heart to kidneys. He was very nauseated most of the night...thought he would be better after they gave him meds but still not. They think it is the pain meds or said it could be because they have his BP so low so the tear can heal. Said he can get up today but so far he has not felt even like sitting up in bed to eat. Blood work and chest x-rays earlier this morning were good...all I know right now. Appreciate the prayers. I have been reading about it and it is very overwhelming but I believe God is in control.
As you can see, he needs our prayers! I know God is the Healer and am believing for complete healing, peace and rest.
2 comments:
We received the prayer request on our Missions list. PRAYERS FOR HIM!!!!
Hugs,
Kelley~
I know they appreciate every prayer!
Post a Comment