I saw this sign again while at the Honolulu Zoo last Friday:
I picture stampeding elephants or a stalking lion, causing everyone to panic and head to the safe zone.
In life we have a safe zone, Proverbs 18:10 says, "The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe." When life seems scary, there is a name. There is a name that was revealed. The name is Jesus.
I've said the name in praise. I've whispered it in prayer. I've called upon it in fear. That name brings peace. That name brings joy. That name brings healing and deliverance. I've never needed to find the safe zone at the zoo, but I'm thankful for the safe zone in life that I can run to.
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." Acts 4:12
No comments:
Post a Comment